When our lives are so busy, and we are running around the clock, there is a dire need to have locks and doorbells that don’t require constant monitoring. You want something that can be operated on the go. You need a system that synchronizes with your phone, laptop, tabs and even watches in some cases. This is a trend this August Video Doorbell Review will expose you to. The brand has used this model to suit every need. Every time the bell rings, you can now speak to your guests and visitors simply by using your smartphone.
The doorbell comes with a camera that detects motion from just about anyone outside your door, even if the bell isn’t rung. Be it visitors or simply identifying people at your door, there is an alert sent to your smartphone to let you know there’s someone outside. But there are many more reasons to buy video doorbell.
or click below to Check Price at August.com
You get to know who is at the door even if they are just close. The bells have instant motion sensors that ring the alerts even if there is just a visitor or someone close to your door.
The August Doorbell comes with one-way HD camera that offers a clear view of visitors. This helps in identifying your visitors with clarity, a feature many users complain about. It gives you a clear picture. And because this is one-way, you can see the visitors even if they can’t see you.
This is one of the best features of the doorbell. The moment you have someone at your door, your phone gets a notification even if you are not home. This adds to the security value that the bell offers.
Even if you miss a visitor or want to replay, there is provision for that. This works great for users with housekeepers and no one to keep a track of them. It ensures you know who visited when and for what purpose. The camera is equipped to record conversations precisely which you can easily play on your iOS or Android.
This is the best feature. You can control the lock from anywhere. Whether you are at home or not, the lock can be synchronized to your smartphone, and it works perfectly well.
Real Time Status
If you are the kind to forget to check the lock, find out on your smartphone. You will get real-time information about the status of your lock on your phone. And if you forgot to lock it, you can do it with your phone too.
- Alerts: You do not have to worry about constantly checking your phone. The lock is made to give you alerts every single time the bell rings. You can see and speak by just using your smartphone.You can be anywhere and operate this.
- Safety: A burglar will not ring the bell and come. And even if you have someone close to the door, you are instantly updated as the August Wireless Doorbell detects motion from visitors. It excellently identifies people at your door, even if they don’t ring the bell and warns you.
- Replay: In case of any trouble or a case where parents are away most of the day, the bell helps you get a replay of all the activities that happened during the day with audio. And the quality of both is good.
- Video Clips: Apart from this, this comes with an HD camera that not only detects movements but also records snaps of video clips. This helps you sift through the date quickly.
- Smartphone Updates: You do not have to be present in the house anymore to speak with visitors, you can easily do it from your smartphone. And this is with clarity.
- Privacy: It comes with a one-way camera so the visitors can’t see you, but you can. This ensures privacy.
- HD cam with live-streaming
- Instant Motion sensors
- Two-way conversations
- 140-degree field of view
- Lock From Phone mechanism
- Hex Wrench Mounting Wedge
- Users have often wanted a way to access the Bluetooth lock without downloading the August app. This is for those who may not have a smartphone and what if your house is being rented to someone who doesn’t know how to use it. So the brand now ships an accessory keypad. This can be fastened to the external door knob. It lets you send text messages with keypad codes by using the August app.
- The August Smart Video Doorbell lets you control the door lock without using the Android or Apple smartphone. And you have access to those who visit you before they even ring the doorbell.
- The design of the lock is impeccable. The grip is better, and the magnetic faceplate is good when it comes to confirmation of the lock’s security.
- The bell has to be hardwired. Also, it comes in a frame that could be a bit of a problem for some door frames.
August Doorbell vs Ring Doorbell
Ring video doorbell currently is the best seller on the market and quality product. The main advantage of August Video Doorbell is the camera. August doorbell has 960h camera and ring doorbell has only 720p camera. Bigger pixel equal better video quality for you.
You can now go about your daily chores without worrying about who is at the door as you get every update on your phone. The only issue is the square shape of the bell. Other than that, the performance, the price and compatibility of the August Doorbell is spectacular. The users have loved it every bit for the various convenient features this one comes with. When you are looking for something not completely over the top, but perfect in everyday us, this serves the purpose well.
Except a glitch or two, the doorbell works perfectly for all kinds of lifestyles. The quality of the camera gives it a clear win in the range of other products available. This review sought to give you all the info you need to make the right choice. If you want something strong and solid, this is it.
or click below to Check Price at August.com
You Might Also Like: