Home security is something that is constantly on the minds of most homeowners. Having purchased a beautiful home, they have to think about how best to make it safe and secure. And in a world filled with technology, it comes as no surprise that a home security system using the latest technology is available on the market. The best video doorbell out there is exactly what you need for peace of mind.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
We have just the product for you. The Ring Doorbell Pro system uses the latest technology, and yet, it is not complicated to set up, install or use. This seems too good to be true, but when you read our wifi doorbell review, you will definitely believe it. Gone are the days when you had to rush from one corner of the house to the front door to chat with a neighbor who stopped by or the deliveryman who was delivering your package. You do not have to rush to the door, to talk to sellers just because they rang the doorbell. How is that possible you ask?
One of the best features of the doorbell is the integrated doorbell camera system. The device is small and inconspicuous when you install it near your front door. An installation guide is provided with the product and with video tutorials available online, you will have a state of the art security system set up in time. No hassle of drilling holes into your beautiful walls because you need wires to power the system.
The internal batteries make sure that you don’t need an external source of energy. However, you can also connect the video doorbell to an existing security system. The high-quality video streams right to your smartphone or tablet. The two-way audio and one-way video facility mean you can see the visitor as well as chat with them, especially if you don’t want to open the door. The camera lens provides an 180-degree view outside your front door, effectively eliminating the problem of blind spots.
The best WiFi video doorbell system comes with numerous features packed into the small device:
- The video from the security system is accessible through the free Ring App on your phone or tablet
- The motion detector sends alerts to your phone when motion outside your front door is detected
- As long as the system is connected to Wi-Fi, 720 p quality video is streamed to your chosen device
- Inbuilt night vision ensures that your home is protected in the dark too
- One-way video and two-way audio enable conversations, as long as the video doorbell is connected to Wi-Fi
- LED button that emits a blue light when pressed by a visitor
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 2.4 x 5 inches
- Uses Wi-Fi connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
- Battery: Uses inbuilt rechargeable Lithium Battery
- High-quality video is captured (1080 p)
- Camera: 140-degree rotation globular camera lens
- One year manufacturer’s warranty, when you purchase the device
- Lifetime purchase protection also available with the doorbell
- You can stream video from the doorbell anywhere in the house or even while you are traveling
- Removes the hassle of going to the door every time someone rings the doorbell
- The streaming video lets you see who was near your front door, whether they ring the bell or not
- Step by step guide for installation allows you to install it quickly on any surface (Wood, cement, stucco)
- Device works on its own when connected to Wi-Fi
- Apparatus also works when attached to another home security system
- Lifetime purchase protection means if the device is stolen, the company will replace it fro free
- Without Wi-Fi, the system doesn’t work
- Slightly expensive than its competitors
- Can easily be stolen since it is mounted outside
- Occasional lagging ruins the quality of the streaming video
The biggest competitor for the Ring doorbell Pro is the SkyBell HD. It uses direct power and doesn’t use batteries, which sets it apart from the Ring doorbell. The LED light indicating a successful connection to Wi-Fi (green when connected, red when disconnected) is another unique feature in the SkyBell system. Another differentiating feature is the ability of the device to connect with multiple users as well as take pictures. However, Ring Pro doorbell’s motion sensor and high-quality video streaming make it a better choice.
Another big competitor for the best video doorbell is the August Doorbell Cam. Features such as the remotely controlled lock alerts when motion is detected even if no one rings the doorbell and the ability to replay past recordings is probably why the August doorbell is so massively popular. The quality of the video from the August Doorbell Cam is also slightly better than that from the Ring Pro Doorbell.
Why Ring Pro
While there are various options on the market, we would recommend the doorbell. The free Ring App makes it extremely easy to use. The easy installation guides that do not require extra wiring make it much simpler to install in your home. Other doorbells still require additional wiring for functioning, which might become a problem since installation will take longer. High-quality video, alerts on your smartphone, and the W-Fi enabled functioning all make this product one of the best WiFi doorbells currently on the market.
Whether you already have a home security system in place or not, the video component of the Ring Pro Doorbell is what makes it the best video doorbell around. One-year warranty and lifetime protection plan are attractive features in the product. You don’t need external help for installation, and once you set it up, you can access the video from anywhere, making your home safe and secure for you and your loved ones. This product has great WiFi doorbell reviews from its customers, which is what makes it one of the top doorbells out there to buy.